Promoting through online media is the hottest trend in marketing today, embraced by everyone from solo entrepreneurs to major corporations.
Online networking is a very effective way to meet and develop relationships with potential customers as well as your peers, industry experts, media, bloggers, and other influencers, but it can be confusing and overwhelming at first.
In Get Connected, you'll find the answers to these questions and many more:
- How can I benefit from online networking?
- Which networks and activities should I concentrate on?
- I've created a profile on several networks—now what?
- How do I protect my privacy?
- What is the proper etiquette?
- How can I make the best use of my time?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of online networking?
- Where should I start?
Whether you are already experimenting with online networking or you're just getting started, you'll learn:
- How to develop your own networking plan
- How to avoid the most common networking mistakes
- How to budget your time wisely and avoid overwhelm
- How to choose the right networks for you
- How to brand yourself on online networks
- The right way to attract friends and followers on your networks
- How to use online contests to build buzz
- The best way to reach out to bloggers and other influencers
- How to build your expert status through online forums
Get Connected also includes a detailed 91-page user manual for Facebook and Twitter, updated to reflect the recent de-designs of these sites. You'll learn:
- The difference between Facebook Profiles and Pages and why you need both
- How to optimize your Facebook Profile and Page
- How the "new" Facebook Groups work
- How to use Facebook Events to promote your product or service
- 7 things that could get you banned from Facebook
- How to choose a user name on Twitter and optimize your profile
- What to tweet about on Twitter
- The best ways to attract followers on Twitter
- Tools for making Twitter more productive
This valuable resource includes numerous clickable hyperlinks and screen shots, plus an online marketing glossary.
This 125-page ebook is available for immediate download in PDF format for $19.
Online payments are handled by Plimus.com, which is certified by McAfee, VeriSign and BBB Online. If you have any questions about your order, please click the "Contact Me" button in the column to the right.
What Others Are Saying About Get Connected
"This is a very informative, easy to read and understand book. I highly recommend it."
—Karen Reddick, The Red Pen Editor and author of Grammar Done Right!
"I was particularly impressed with the depth of information on Twitter and Facebook. Even though I have been using these services for some time, I still found multiple examples of resources available on these two sites that I didn’t even know existed, much less how to use them effectively."
—MaAnna Stephenson, BlogAid.net