How to Promote Your Novel:
21 Ways to Sell More Books Online!
by Joanna Penn
It's one thing to have your book out there in the world, but it's another thing altogether to sell it.
Four years ago I launched my first book (a non-fiction title), only to find that nobody knew who I was or even cared. No one bought my book and it was devastating. All that effort for nothing.
I knew something had to change, so I started to learn about online marketing. I've spent the last few years immersing myself in marketing books and programs. Not only have I put that knowledge into action in selling my own books, I've also shared my journey with other authors.
When I published my first novel last year, I used all of my marketing skills to have a brilliant launch and keep the momentum going. In the past year I've sold more than 25,000 copies of my independently published novels, Pentecost, and the sequel, Prophecy.
Now you can learn some of the key ways to promote your novels and sell more copies during the entire life of your books.
In my How to Promote Your Novel training program, you will get a wealth of actionable ideas for how to sell fiction. No fluff, just practical advice that you can use to increase your own book sales.
What you will learn:
- 21 specific ways you can sell more fiction books using online tools
- How to use these tools to sell to an expanding global audience
- The differences between selling fiction and non-fiction online
- When advertising can be effective and which sites are good to use
- Which tactics need a budget and which are free
- How to organize a successful book launch
- Steps for rejuvenating your backlist titles
- Which tactics need time to build up and which can work right now
- How to use relationship marketing and content marketing to promote your book
- Whether you need social networking or not
- How multi-media can be leveraged to sell your book
- The most effective way to use your book's back matter to sell more books
- and lots more!
In this practical training program, you will be able to leverage my mistakes in order to save yourself time, energy and disappointment on the road to selling your novel. I will honestly share everything I have learned as an author selling books online for the last four years.
- 90-minute video of Joanna's presentation - to watch online as many times as you like
- Audio recording of the presentation – for listening on the go (MP3)
- Slideshow from the presentation – for your review (PDF)
- Resource Guide – with links to dozens of valuable resources (PDF)
- Sample book sales flyer/sell sheet – (PDF or template in Word)
Order now and you'll be on your way to selling more fiction books!
Secure payments are handled by BMT Micro. Want to order more than one product? Just place this one in your shopping cart and then keep shopping. You'll be able to review the items in the cart before completing your purchase.
This program is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason if doesn't meet your expectations, just let us know within 30 days and you'll get a full refund. If you have any questions about the program or any problem placing your order, please contact my host, Dana Lynn Smith, by using the link beneath her photo in the column to the right.
To your publishing success!
What Authors Have to Say About Joanna Penn's OtherTraining Programs
— Brian K Robertson, PNGSchoolbooks, from Publishing Bootcamp, Nov 2010.
"Joanna is an exceptional coach and presenter. She has a wealth of knowledge, expertise and tools, all of which she is willing to share. Her enthusiasm is inspirational, not to mention her awesome business sense. She is outstanding. The teachings and program have been extremely timely and relevant. From a quality and personal perspective, this retreat has been 10+!”— Francesca Bonavita, from NYC, USA. Bali retreat 2010
“Joanna’s seminar on Blogging and Social Networking for Writers was excellent. In just one day she covered the basics of how authors can use WordPress blogs, Twitter and Facebook to build a platform. For me, she opened up the concept of video blogging, something I never would have thought I could do, and explained in a clear way how it could help my writing career. Joanna was warm, funny and very generous, not only with her expertise but also in revealing her past mistakes and what she learned from them. Highly recommended.”
— Belinda Pollard , from Queensland Writer’s Centre Seminar, April 2011.
“I loved how practical the sessions were. They really changed the way I think about publishing. Joanna is in the business of turning dreams into reality. With her practical advice and extensive knowledge, you can’t go wrong.”— Tammie Day, Oct 2010 – Bali retreat
“Joanna is a content rich speaker and it’s well worth investing your time and money to attend her author training. I now understand blogging and how it makes a difference”
— Debra Jarvis, DebraJarvisSpeaks, August 2010
“Everything was explained so clearly. I can’t wait to start blogging and tweeting. I’m sure my new business will benefit from all this knowledge. Your speaking style and content is exceptional.”— Andy McDermott, Publicious, from Gold Coast Writer’s Association full day workshop, May 2010.