With a teleseminar, you can share the message of your book, do educational presentations, interview other authors and experts, hold group coaching sessions, and more.
Attendees listen to teleseminars by phone or online, from the comfort of their home or office. Webinars are like teleseminars, but with an added visual component such as a slideshow.
Are you wondering how to get started with teleseminars and webinars, or confused about the technical and logistical aspects? Do you want to learn how to profit from these virtual speaking opportunities?
In my new training program, How to Make Money with Teleseminars and Webinars, I'll walk you through each step of the process.
What you will learn:
- 6 reasons why nonfiction authors should do teleseminars and webinars
- Steps for developing powerful content
- 4 ways to make money with paid teleseminars and webinars
- 5 ways to profit from free teleseminars and webinars
- 5 ways to earn revenue by repurposing content
- Techniques for doing educational presentations, interviews and online conferences
- How to add visuals to your presentation
- Tips for running your event smoothy
- Options for recording and replaying the presentation
- Free tools for editing audio and video files
- Insider tips for choosing a teleseminar/webinar service provider
- Pros and cons of various registration and payment methods
- How to promote your event for maximum attendance
In this practical training program, not only will you discover how to profit from teleseminars and webinars, you will drastically cut your learning curve and learn how to produce a terrific event the very first time.
Here's what you'll get in this program:
- 60-minute training video with a slideshow – for viewing online at your convenience
- Audio recording of the presentation – for listening on the go (MP3)
- Slides from the presentation – for your review (PDF)
- Resource Guide – links to dozens of resources (PDF)
- Guide to Choosing a Service Provider – learn what to look for when choosing a teleseminar/webinar service provider and get a summary of five popular providers, with recommendations (PDF)
- Action Plan – essential checklist for planning, promoting and producing your event (PDF)
Order now and you'll be on your way to making money with teleseminars and webinars!Secure payments are handled by BMT Micro. Want to order more than one product? Just place this one in your shopping cart and then keep shopping. You'll be able to review the items in the cart before completing your purchase. If you have any problems with your order, please contact me using the email link beneath my photo in the right column
This program is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason if doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know within 30 days and you'll get a full refund, with no hassles.
I look forward to showing you how to profit from teleseminars and webinars. If you have any questions about the program or any problem in placing your order, you can reach me through the link beneath my photo in the column to the right.
To your success!
What Others Have to Say About Dana's Training Programs
"I have one word to sum up my feelings — Fantastic! The presentation was content rich. I now feel confident that I have the information and tools I need to successfully engage in the social networking sphere!"
— Jennifer Aderhold (Social Networking Success for Authors presentation)
"I was extremely impressed with Dana Lynn Smith when she appeared as the featured monthly guest on the Authors Academy, and I highly recommend her as a trainer. Her presentation, Sell More Books on Amazon, was filled with practical, actionable advice, and our members raved about it afterwards. Even I took detailed notes, and I usually think I know it all."
— Grael Norton, Senior Faculty, AuthorsAcademy.com
"I enjoyed your social networking program. You gave me some good ideas to try with my book. I've wondered about creating a Facebook fan page and you've convinced me to try it."
— Rebecca Talley (Social Networking Success for Authors presentation)
"At my Facebook Marketing for Authors TeleSummit, Dana Lynn Smith did an amazing job at presenting a confusing subject. Dana is extremely organized, well prepared and over delivers in every way. Not only did she provide excellent content during the teleseminar, but she also provided a helpful handout for all participants. I highly recommend Dana as a speaker and resource for authors."
— Shelley Hitz, Self Publishing Coach
“I heard a lot of good, interesting, improvement ideas and means of obtaining them. I took a lot of notes and will see how far I can go to achieving a number of suggestions.”
— E. Browning in San Jose, CA (Sell More Books on Amazon presentation)
"Dana Lynn Smith presented a Facebook Fundamentals for Authors webinar for our Book Marketing Technologies Center and here's what some attending authors said:
- I thought it was excellent. It was just the right amount of information in the right amount of time. Rosalie Marsh
- Topics were very useful and explained clearly. Barry Finlay
- Some good info! Sandra Swindle
We at BookBuzzr are very happy to be associated with Dana and find her presentations and articles very practical and useful to authors."
— Vikram Narayan, CEO of BookBuzzr, World's # 1 Provider of Book Marketing Technologies to over 7,000 Authors
"I took a seminar on marketing with social media today. Dana Lynn Smith filled up the hour with excellent information. I took five pages of notes."
— Joy DeKok, author coach (Social Networking Success for Authors presentation)
"Thank you, Dana, for the terrific job you did in our recent teleconference. You presented pertinent information about book marketing—especially optimizing the Amazon.com author page and selling books to libraries. You are a great help to newbie authors as well as those who have been marketing books online for a while."
— Yvonne Perry, Writers in the Sky
"I appreciate all the work that Dana and Shelley put into their eBook Publishing Basics webinar. I found the information to be very helpful and right on the mark in terms of its foundation of basics. Well worth the time spent watching it."
— J.W. Nicklaus, author of The Light, The Dark, and Ember Between